Today with growing technological advancements the price of gadgets are getting lower and lower, today you can get a smartphone which has all the features of a 50k flagship just for as low as 10k, in this post we’ll be talking about such a same Android smartphone, this is the Acer Liquid Z630s review with specs and price.
Acer introduced their first smartphone back in 2009 and since then they have been manufacturing a lot of smartphones, some with high price tags and many in the lower price bracket so that middle class people can have a affordable choice when they search of a smartphone. Acer’s flagship devices aren’t well known because they were not as good as to beat the flagships of Apple, Sony, HTC, etc. But at the same time Acer’s cheap phones were a blast, considering the features they had with a little price tag they really made a decent name for themselves and now continuing with the same name they now introduced new Acer Liquid Z630s which is a upgrade to the older Z630.
Acer Liquid Z630s Review in points:
- Acer Liquid Z630s has a decent yet powerful 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6735 processor put together with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Now many phones come with this combination of power and space for such a affordable price. It comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop with possible upgrade to Marshmallow.
- The screen is a 5.5inch good looking 720×1280 panel with 267dpi, colors look great but due to lack of anti-glare substance it makes it difficult to read the screen in sunlight or extreme light conditions. Also, 267dpi looks less for a 5.5inch device
- Talking about camera, it packs 8MP front and back camera, yes 8MP on both sides with a led flash only at the back. It’s a decent shooter under normal light conditions but it struggles to capture the beauty of darkness or low light places. The front facing camera for selfies is a delight as it capture nice images in most conditions except low or no light.
- The design of Acer Liquid Z630s is a little bulky weighing 165grams but the back feels good with Aluminium brushed finished, would have been better if they’ve used aluminium itself. The front bezels are less which makes screen looks good. The back cover can be taken off to get access to the battery, sim slots & memory card slot.
- Talking about connectivity, the major drawback about this phone is the 4G support is limited which means it depends on the carrier standards that this phone can run 4G or not, this phone won’t support most of the Indian 4G provider standards. Other than that it has all basic configuration like Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, etc. It is a dual sim phone with well configured software to switch between sims.
- It packs a large 4000Mah battery which will last longer than you’ll expect, Acer has compromised in size to provide this battery and according to me it is worth it. When I was using this phone a full charge lasted more than 1 and a half day which surprised me. But here is a drawback to, it comes with a normal charger which takes around 2-3 hours to completely charge it which is huge.
- The mono speakers on this device are weak, they sound decent but the maximum volume is just too low.
- This phone has Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor & Gyroscope, which are the major once and are enough of a normal user.
- It is has the best specs when compared to it’s Lenovo or Motorola competitor at the same price, so if this falls in your budget you can have a go.
Acer Liquid Z630s price is as low as high it’s specs are, available on flipkart for Rs 8,999 only.
Acer Liquid Z630s specs in detailed view:
|Dimensions (mm)||156.30 x 77.50 x 8.90|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||4000|
|Screen size (inches)||5.50|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||267|
|Processor make||MediaTek MT6735|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||32|
|Operating System||Android 5.1|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||No|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Acer Liquid Z630s Review from Flipkart Users:
Acer Liquid Z630s Images: