If you are a content creator or filmmaker then you definitely need to learn video editing. For creating small clips, time lapses, slow-mo shots, etc. you need a great application which supports all your video files and contains the features to bring your creativity to life. Filmora9 is the latest release of Wondershare’s great video editing software. Filmora9 is a free video editing application for both Windows and Macintosh. If you are a beginner you will love this as it’s easy to use and provides all functionalities an expensive video editor would provide. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc. are heavy editing suites which take years in mastering and they are expensive. Meanwhile, Filmora9 is free to use and you can get used to it pretty easily.
Filmora9 is an allrounder when it comes to video editing because of its multiple features which let you edit almost everything. Let us check out some latest features of this newly released video editing application.
- Up to 100 Working Tracks: Expand your workflow in multiple layers of tracks and keep everything organized. Special layers for green screen effects, picture-in-picture, blending and so on.
- Endless Video Effects: This is probably the most looked feature of a video editor and Filmora9 does not disappoint. It has hundreds of top-tier effects including motion elements, transitions, animations, etc.
- Audio Editing: A good video is incomplete with perfect music. With Filmora9 you can add your perfect sound with keyframes and video sync. You can remove unwanted background noise and adjust the sound using the audio equalizer.
- Action Cam Support: Import and edit the fast-moving action footage, drone recordings directly from your GoPro. Filmora has great support for such videos with precise speed controls, video stabilization and fish-eye lens correction.
- Full 4K Resolution: You can directly import your 4K footage from the camera and start editing. Filmora lets you edit and render in 4K and other native resolutions. You can export your edited videos in all kind of resolutions with your prefered extension.
- Work and Share: For a smooth experience you can edit smaller proxy files instead of full-sized video and create amazing clips. With the inbuilt features, you can quickly share it on Youtube, Instagram, etc.
- Free and not Free: You can download the Filmora suite from Wondershare’s website and start editing your videos. It is free till now until you finally export the edited video. The not free part is it adds an additional watermark to your video during renders. If you want to remove it you need to get a premium subscription which is rather cheap I say. If you are casually editing and learning, the watermark won’t bother you and you still can enjoy all the great features.
Filmora9 is free for everyone on both Windows and Macintosh. You can get it from here: Filmora9. It comes with all the advanced features which are very easy to learn and apply in your videos.
You can get started in a few simple steps,
- Download Filmora9 from the link above and install it.
- After installation, run the application and you can just look around the environment.
- Now, import your video files by creating a new project.
- Editing is rather simple, the tools are self-explanatory. You can easily split and arrange clips, sync audio, add simple effects, etc.
- After editing, you can simply export your video. Rendering process will take time depending on your system’s capabilities.
- Share your video with your fans, friends and family.
If you are looking for a good video editing software with a lot of features and not too many so that it becomes a university course, then Filmora9 is your answer. It is free software and just like plug and play it is run and edit. It does not require any kind of heavy system requirements and still gets the job done. It has some great additional features which make us really recommend it to you. Go download now.