Editing video can be very tricky and if you are someone who just wants some little tweaks then there is no simple and easy application to do so. Adobe products or Final Cut, they are for professionals and using them for small tasks is such an overkill. Among these various tasks, sometimes you need to remove unwanted sound, noise or completely mute the video. Recording from smartphone camera or action cam in public places often picks up some kid yelling at the back. In this article, we show you how to get rid of unwanted sounds or how to mute audio with software using a great tool called Freemake video converter.
Freemake video converter is a free tool which lets you quickly edit your clips and get them ready for sharing on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook. You can import video clips into the software in many different formats like MP4, MOV, HD, AVI, WMV, DVD, etc. and add effects, cut or crop, edit or mute audio and many other things. The good thing is, it is built for normal users who want basic functionality with an easy interface. Using this software lets explore how to edit unwanted sounds out of the video.
Remove Audio from Video
- First, download the software for editing the video from this link. Installation is very basic and after installing you can easily figure out how to use it.
- Now, import the video you want to edit audio from. You can click on + Video button on the top menu and select the video clip from file explorer. It supports all kind of formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, etc.
- To remove the audio, now we’ll mute the video. On the imported video click on audio options. In the drop-down click on No Audio. It will mute the whole video of the clip. Now if you want to remove audio from certain parts only, then you can slice the video. Slice the part you want to mute and on that click do the same and select No Audio option.
- You have successfully filtered the unwanted sound or noise. It’s time to render it, select the format you want your final clip to be in from the menu below. MP4 is generally compatible everywhere if you are wondering. Select the folder you want to save into and finally click on the Convert button.
- That’s it, after processing your video will be ready and you can share it anywhere you want.
You definitely do not need to learn the complexity of Premiere Pro or Final Cut if you are looking for small tweaks in a video. In this article, we highlighted how to mute a video and remove unwanted noise, but there are a lot of things you can do with the same software. You can perform actions like cut, crop, convert, merge, and many other things. It is easy to use and you do not need tutorials for it. So, this was our take on this topic. Surely there are other ways to do this, we showed you one of the easiest one. If you have any queries or comments, please express them in the comment section below.
While you are here, check out how to this cool app, Deezloader. It lets you download free music on Android from a huge library of more than a million tracks.