In this article, we will be talking about three things when you take up a career as a blogger and also give you a couple of points as an insight on how does it feel running multiple blogs in the different niche, and also we will be talking in brief on affiliate marketing.
We would first start with an insight on how does it feel taking up a career as a blogger.
Well, taking up blogging as a career has 2-3 things that one needs to take care of and that is as follows –
1) You won’t have a steady income at the start and only the investments as expenditure. So, there will be times where you would feel that this is not going well, but you would need to keep patience and decide a pattern of investment along with the break-up plan.
2) Second and the last point that one needs to take care of is that as a blogger you would need to learn and implement those things daily in your work.
That’s the two top-most things that you need to take care while taking up a career as a blogger. Now, moving ahead with the theme of the article, we will be now looking at ‘how does it feel running multiple blogs at the same time.’
We would now give you 2-3 insight on how does it feel managing multiple sites in different niches accordingly, and that is as follows –
1) You would need to be consistent for all of the site regarding putting up articles and doing on page SEO for all of the websites.
2) Second and the last point that you would need to take care of links that you would need to create, check the competitor’s strategies, and so much more accordingly,
Moving ahead, we will no give you a brief on affiliate marketing and so on!
What is Affiliate Marketing?
It is a way to promote e-commerce’s product or a particular brand’s product across the blog on your blog by writing content related to that product accordingly. Here are the two things that you would need to take care while taking up affiliate marketing with Amazon –
1) You can take up a blog and promote Amazon Black Friday Sale accordingly. You can write about products that are on sale in the specific period. Try and write content which you would be able to connect with your users and sell it accordingly.
2) Second and the last thing you would need to take care while running an affiliate marketing blog is that you would need to be consistent with content, link building, and On-Page SEO. If you do these three things properly, then you would be the winner at the end of the day!
Thank you for reading the article, and let us know if we have missed out on anything via the comments section.
The post in no way sponsored by any blogging or affiliate marketing company across the globe.