SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. If you want to get more and more profit then you have to give huge importance on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) especially if you operate an online business. SEO can play a big role in creating great exposure and thereby it helps in getting more and more money. SEO has now become the backbone of any online business and as such, it is very essential that you hire the best SEO agency for your company. That is the reason why you have to find an effective SEO tool that can help you to achieve your goal and track your online performance just like Link Tracker Pro.
Some best SEO tools you cannot ignore
There are many SEO tools available in the market and you must know which one will be the best for your company. The following are some efficient SEO tools that are still very popular in the market
- Google Webmaster Tools: Google Webmaster Tool (GWT) is an excellent SEO tool that includes ‘Fetch as Google’ that permits you to view URL in the same manner as that of Google. It is certainly a simple way to determine and troubleshoot poor SEO. With GWT you will be able to modify the web page and can even review the code for ensuring that your website is not hacked. Apart from that it also comes up with ‘PageSpeed Insights’ features which allow you to check the speed of your website for both mobiles as well as desktop versions. It also has ‘structured data testing’ features that allow the user to check whether the data has been put correctly or not. This tool also performs validation routines that check whether the content of the website is in right format or not.
- SEMrush SEO toolkit: SEMrush had developed this tool in the year 2008 and it allows you to find out the detailed keyword analysis report. Apart from that, it also gives you a summary of any domains that you will manage. Moreover, it permits you to compare the performance of your website against the competitors and measures the average session duration as well as bounce rate. It also comes up with ‘Traffic Source Comparison’ features that can provide you an overview of digital marketing channels for a number of competitors at once. You can also find the bounce rate with this tool. Bounce rates refer to the number of person who has visited your website once but left within a few seconds without accessing any pages of your website.
- SEO Spider: SEO spider is one of the most effective web crawlers which was developed in 2010 but still remained one of the top SEO tools in 2019. With SEO Spider it also becomes possible to crawl the website for checking whether any webpage is broken or not. Apart from this, the SEO spider tool also helps in checking whether there is any page with missing title tags, duplicated meta tags, wrong tag length, and some other features. The best thing is that you can both free and paid versions of SEO spider.
- Majestic SEO tools: This is another excellent SEO tool that is highly used today. It mainly focused on the backlinks in which the link between two or more websites is determined. It can influence the performance of SEO significantly. It also has some useful features such as bulk backlink checker, referring domains, Internet Protocol, subnets and site explorer. With the help of these features you will get an overview of the online store that may have received some comments from the users. Majestic SEO tools also do have Google Analytics integration.
- Moz Pro tools: Moz Pro tools are another effective SEO tool with the help of which it becomes possible to enhance the traffic, ranking, and visibility of your website through the search engine results. This tool also helps in determining which keyword and keyword combination will be the best for targeting prospective customers. Apart from that this tool also comes up with backlink analysis tool in which several matrixes are combined that includes anchor text in links and estimated domain authority.